2020 Joseph James Morelli Legacy Foundation Scholarship
The Joseph James Morelli Legacy Foundation supports high school and college students with dyslexia, dysgraphia, and/or dyscalculia who wish to pursue a career in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM). Learn more at https://morelli.foundation/
To be eligible to apply for a Joseph James Morelli Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Either a high school student or a post-high school student attending an accredited undergraduate school or technical school in the United States in the Fall of 2020.
- Pursuing a career in STEM: science, technology, engineering, or math
- Have a demonstrated learning challenge (disability) of dyslexia, dysgraphia, and/or dyscalculia
Scholarships may be used towards tuition costs, needed resources, tutoring, and/or testing costs and will range from $500 to $2,500. Past recipients may re-apply in subsequent years to request scholarship renewal. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about eligibility or this application form, or if you need special accommodations in applying. In 2019, approximately 20% of applicants received a scholarship.
Things You Will Need
- Recommendation letter from a teacher, counselor, or other school personnel
- Documentation of your learning challenge (disability), such as a 504, IEP, or letter from a teacher or counselor (no more than one page, please)
- Most recent transcript (official or unofficial)