2021 Joseph James Morelli Legacy Foundation Scholarship
The Joseph James Morelli Legacy Foundation supports high school and college students with dyslexia who wish to pursue a career in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM).
To be eligible to apply for a Joseph James Morelli Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Either a high school student or a post-high school student attending an accredited undergraduate school, community college, or technical/trade school in the United States in the Fall of 2021. Graduate students are not eligible.
- Pursuing a career in STEM: science, technology, engineering, or math
- Have a demonstrated learning challenge (disability) of dyslexia or similar reading and/or language-based disability (dyscalculia and dysgraphia alone do not qualify)
Things You Will Need
- An account in SM Apply. Be sure to create this using your personal email address. Do not use a school email address or your parents' email address.
- Recommendation letter from a teacher, counselor, or other school personnel
- Documentation of your learning challenge (disability), such as a 504, IEP, or letter from a teacher or counselor (no more than one page, please)
- Most recent transcript (official or unofficial)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about eligibility or this application form, or if you need special accommodations in applying.