2023 Joseph James Morelli Legacy Foundation Scholarship
Email Riki Case at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your list of questions.
The Joseph James Morelli Legacy Foundation supports high school and college students with dyslexia who wish to pursue a career in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM). Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions about eligibility or this application form.
To be eligible to apply for the Joseph James Morelli Scholarship, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Be either a high school student or have graduated from high school
- Attend an accredited undergraduate school, community college, or technical/trade school in the United States in the Fall of 2023. Graduated students are not eligible.
- Pursue a career in STEM: science, technology, engineering, or math
- Have a demonstrated learning challenge (disability) of dyslexia or similar reading and/or language-based disability. Dyscalculia, dysgraphia, or ADHD alone do not qualify.
Things You Will Need
- An account in SM Apply. Be sure to create this using your personal email address. Do not use a school email address or your parents' email address.
- Recommendation letter from a teacher, counselor, or other school personnel
- Documentation of your learning challenge (disability), such as a 504, IEP, or letter from a teacher or counselor (no more than one page, please) - new applicants only
- Most recent transcript (official or unofficial)